ERA D Series D6 Sash Balance Pair Un-Tensioned - 32 Inches / 812.8mm
The D Series Sash Balances from Era combine stainless steel spiral rod torsion and tension springs to produce a complete balancing device capable of maintaining the equilibrium of a sash window at any point in the travel of the sash. These D6 models are designed to suit a sash weight range of 14.5kg - 18.1kg. All Era sash balances have semi flexible tubes which enable ease of use during installation or replacement and all 'D' type balances are adjustable within their weight range to suit actual glazed sash weights using a special adjustment tool. They are sold as a pair and supplied complete with 10 year manufacturer's guarantee. Please note that these balances are not supplied tensioned.
- Suitable for timber and aluminium windows.
- Not tensioned.
- Stainless steel spiral rods.
- D Type balances are light duty, economical general purpose balances for domestic or commercial applications.
- 1 pair of balances required per sash.
- All 'D' type balances are adjustable within their weight range to suit actual glazed sash weights. A special adjustment tool is available. Where maximum assisted lift is required it is advisable to use 'F' type balances when sash weights exceed 17kgs.
- Finish: White
- Guarantee: 10 Year
- Material: Stainless Steel Spiral Rods
- Max Window Weight: Sash Weight Range 14.5Kg - 18.1Kg
- Notes: 32" - Not Supplied Tensioned
- Suits Product: Timber & Aluminium Windows
- Length: 812.8mm
- Diameter: 16mm
- Pack Qty: 1 Pair
- Item Reference: L28525
Available Stock: 1 Units
Delivery TimesIn most cases this item will be dispatched on the same day when ordered before 1pm.
You can expect to receive your order within 1-2 business days.
Delivery PricesOrders under £10.00 = £5.99
Orders between £10.00-100.00 = £4.49
Orders over £100.00 = Free Delivery
All orders are dispatched from within UK
Contact UsHere at THM we are dedicated to helping you find the product that's right for you. Feel free to contact us - we'll be happy to help.