DORLINE Fire Rated Door Selector MK2 - Satin Stainless Steel
This wedge shaped door selector is designed to ensure the correct closing sequence on a pair of rebated double doors by holding the first opening leaf open until the second leaf has closed. It is suitable for use on fire doors, and has a surface mounted rebate to prevent damage to the frame structure of fire doors. Available in a variety of finishes, CE marked and tested to BS EN 1158, this product is both stylish and practical, making it ideal for use both at home and in the workplace.
- Ensures correct closing sequence.
- Surface mounted rebate to prevent damage to the frame structure of fire doors.
- CE Marked.
- To suit doors up to 1220mm width of any thickness & rebate size.
- Supplied complete with fixings and installation instructions.
- Successfully tested to BS EN 1158.
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Standards: BS EN 1158
- Suits Product: Fire Doors
- Length: 80mm
- Pack Qty: 1
- Packaging: Boxed
- Item Reference: L29024
Available Stock: 10 Units
Delivery TimesIn most cases this item will be dispatched on the same day when ordered before 1pm.
You can expect to receive your order within 1-2 business days.
Delivery PricesOrders under £10.00 = £5.99
Orders between £10.00-100.00 = £4.49
Orders over £100.00 = Free Delivery
All orders are dispatched from within UK
Contact UsHere at THM we are dedicated to helping you find the product that's right for you. Feel free to contact us - we'll be happy to help.