AGRIPPA Sound Activated Digital Fire Door Holder - 3-80-0060
The Agrippa Fire Door Holder by Geofire is specially designed for holding fire doors open safely and legally, and so is ideal for buildings such as care homes, schools and hospitals in which it may be important for doors to be held open for ease of access, but where it also may be equally important to ensure doors are kept closed in the event of a fire.
Using Geofire's `Listen and Learn` technology, this product is able to recognise the sound of your building's fire alarm. This sound triggers the automatic release of the door, keeping the building safe by preventing the spread of fire. This item is CE marked and EMC approved, as well as conforming to EN1155 and EN1154.
- Battery powered and wire free.
- Uses Listen And Learn technology to recognise the sound of the building's fire alarm.
- Fire alarm recognition triggers door release.
- Independently protects the building and residents.
- Quick and easy top-of-the-door installation.
- Daily timed release option.
- Finish: White
- Holding Force: 200N
- Notes: Suitable for doors up to strength size 5
- Standards: BS EN 1154 & EN 1155
- Visual Indication: LED Display
- Depth: 66mm
- Width: 102mm
- Length: 118mm
- Item Reference: L27132
Available Stock: 31 Units
Delivery TimesIn most cases this item will be dispatched on the same day when ordered before 1pm.
You can expect to receive your order within 1-2 business days.
Delivery PricesOrders under £10.00 = £5.99
Orders between £10.00-100.00 = £4.49
Orders over £100.00 = Free Delivery
All orders are dispatched from within UK
Contact UsHere at THM we are dedicated to helping you find the product that's right for you. Feel free to contact us - we'll be happy to help.