ADAMS RITE Armlock 261 Series Double Magnet - Unmonitored
This double magnet from Adams Rite's Armlock 261 range features a magnetic holding force of at least 250kg and it is suitable for use on outward opening aluminium, timber or steel doors. These magnets are fail unlocked and they are available as either monitored or non-monitored.
- To facilitate remote access and exit control of any aluminium, timber or steel door.
- Combines a compact case size and clean aesthetics .
- Maintains a magnetic holding force of at least 250kg (550lbs).
- To suit outward opening doors.
- Fail unlocked.
- CE marked.
- Current Consumption: 0.96A at 12V DC & 0.48A at 24V DC
- Finish: Satin Anodised Aluminium
- Fitting: Surface
- Guarantee: 3 Year
- Handed: Outward Opening
- Holding Force: 250Kg / 550Lbs Per Door
- Input Voltage: 12/24V DC
- Material: Aluminium
- Armature Dimensions: 11.3mm (D) x 36mm (H) x 160mm (L)
- Plate Dimentions: (W):160mm x (H):36mm x (D):11.3mm
- Magnet Dimensions: (D):25mm x (H):42mm x (L):500mm
- Pack Qty: 1
- Packaging: Boxed
- Item Reference: L6083
Available Stock: 1 Units
Delivery TimesIn most cases this item will be dispatched on the same day when ordered before 1pm.
You can expect to receive your order within 1-2 business days.
Delivery PricesOrders under £10.00 = £5.99
Orders between £10.00-100.00 = £4.49
Orders over £100.00 = Free Delivery
All orders are dispatched from within UK
Contact UsHere at THM we are dedicated to helping you find the product that's right for you. Feel free to contact us - we'll be happy to help.