ADAMS RITE 7100 Mortice Release Flat Aluminium - 24VDC F/L
The ADAMS RITE 7100 Mortice Release is suitable for use on aluminium doors and enables remote access control of doors equipped with the Adams Rite 4700 series deadlatch. It is easily reversible to suit both left handed and right handed applications and has a flat faceplate for mounting in the frame of a single action single leaf door.
The DC releases can be changed to fail safe or fail secure and have a 907kg holding force. The strike jaw is unlocked by electrical actuation which releases the latchbolt so that the door can be opened without operating the latch itself.
- Flat faceplate with rounded corners - to suit single leaf aluminium doors.
- 12V DC / 24V DC are continuously rated.
- DC releases are reversible fail locked or fail unlocked.
- Short faceplate to suit aluminium frame.
- Medium duty.
- Current Consumption: 0.19A
- Finish: Satin Anodised Aluminium
- Fitting: Mortice
- Guarantee: 3 Year
- Holding Force: 907Kg / 2000Lbs
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- Notes: Flat Faceplate To Suit Aluminium Doors
- Body Dimensions: (D)25mm x (H)85mm
- Jaw Dimentions: Depth:12mm x Height:35mm x Width:15mm
- Faceplate Dimensions: (H):123mm x (W):32mm
- Pack Qty: 1
- Packaging: Boxed
- Item Reference: L5131
Available Stock: 0 Units
Delivery TimesIn most cases this item will be dispatched on the same day when ordered before 1pm.
You can expect to receive your order within 1-2 business days.
Delivery PricesOrders under £10.00 = £5.99
Orders between £10.00-100.00 = £4.49
Orders over £100.00 = Free Delivery
All orders are dispatched from within UK
Contact UsHere at THM we are dedicated to helping you find the product that's right for you. Feel free to contact us - we'll be happy to help.