ADAMS RITE 1354-0201 Armlock Surface Shear Magnet - 1354-0201
The Adams Rite Armlock 1354 is a mini Electro-Shearmagnet to facilitate remote access where minimal intrusion into the environment is required. It is designed for single action internal doors or external doors where a form of cover is situated above the doorway to prevent direct weather ingress.
Suitable for use on aluminium, timber and steel doors, this magnet can also be installed on glass door when used in conjunction with the Adams Rite Glass Door Bracket (sold separately). It has a nominal 1500kg shear holding force and adjustable locking time between 1 and 30 seconds. It can be Can be fitted into the head or vertical locking stile and it is CE marked as well as having a 1 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Nominal 1500kg shear holding force.
- Surface mounted (mortice versions available).
- Glass door fixing bracket available.
- Adjustable locking time 1-30 secs.
- Suitable for door gaps up to 8mm.
- Dual coil 12vDC or 24vDC.
- Current Consumption: Pull 1.5A Hold 0.5A at 12V DC & Pull 1.5A Hold 0.4A at 24V DC
- Finish: Brushed Silver
- Fitting: Surface
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Handed: No
- Holding Force: 1500Kg / 3300Lbs Per Door
- Input Voltage: 12/24V DC
- Material: Aluminium
- Armature Dimensions: 38mm (D) x 38mm (H) x 220mm (L)
- Plate Dimentions: (W):220mm x (H):38mm x (D):38mm
- Magnet Dimensions: (D):38mm x (H):38mm x (L):220mm
- Width: 175mm
- Pack Qty: 1
- Packaging: Boxed
- Item Reference: L9514
Available Stock: 2 Units
Delivery TimesIn most cases this item will be dispatched on the same day when ordered before 1pm.
You can expect to receive your order within 1-2 business days.
Delivery PricesOrders under £10.00 = £5.99
Orders between £10.00-100.00 = £4.49
Orders over £100.00 = Free Delivery
All orders are dispatched from within UK
Contact UsHere at THM we are dedicated to helping you find the product that's right for you. Feel free to contact us - we'll be happy to help.