ACT ACT10 Keypad - SS
The ACT ACT10 is a durable digital keypad, manufactured from vandal resistant die cast zinc. The stainless steel keys are backlit and are programmed via the keypad, with a code length of 4-6 digits. It is a multipurpose keypad, suitable for both indoor or outdoor use, and facilitates access control, door monitoring and interlock applications. Connections: Terminals.
- Backlit buttons, programming via the keypad.
- Fire/intruder alarm interface.
- Dual code facility & Duress code option.
- Interlock facility & 2 additional outputs.
- Lock open time 1- 60 seconds or toggle mode.
- Non-volatile memory.
- Code Length: 4 To 6 Digits
- Controller Required: No
- Current Consumption: 0.12A
- Finish: Dull Metal Grey
- Illumination: Yes
- Input Voltage: 12/24V AC/DC
- IP Rating: IP54 (External)
- Codes: 10
- Visual Indication: Yes
- Depth: 33mm
- Height: 140mm
- Width: 87mm
- Pack Qty: 1
- Packaging: Boxed
- Item Reference: L9057
Available Stock: 34 Units
Delivery TimesIn most cases this item will be dispatched on the same day when ordered before 1pm.
You can expect to receive your order within 1-2 business days.
Delivery PricesOrders under £10.00 = £5.99
Orders between £10.00-100.00 = £4.49
Orders over £100.00 = Free Delivery
All orders are dispatched from within UK
Contact UsHere at THM we are dedicated to helping you find the product that's right for you. Feel free to contact us - we'll be happy to help.