ABLOY EL560 Electric Lock - EL560
The Abloy EL560 Electric Lock is a high security lock with a deadbolt and anti-friction bolt which deadlock when the door closes. Its trigger bolt is easily reversible, and suitable for all hands of door. This product is tested to mechanical resistance EN12209, and meets EN179 for emergency exit doors & EN1634-1 for fire resistance (when used with the correct exit hardware). The EL560 is outside handle controlled, fail locked/fail unlocked, and particularly suitable for wooden or metal doors (interior doors of business premises, public buildings, hospitals and schools, medium traffic exit doors & medium traffic fire rated doors).
- Quick change fail locked to fail unlocked.
- Deadbolt and anti-friction bolt deadlock when door closes.
- Meets EN179 for emergency exit doors and EN1634-1 for fire resistance when used with correct exit hardware.
- Tested to mechanical resistance EN12209.
- Key override at all times.
- For Metal & Timber Doors.
- Backset: 65mm
- Current Consumption: 0.55A @ 12V DC / 0.27A @ 24V DC
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Fitting: Mortice
- Guarantee: 2 Year
- Handed: No
- Input Voltage: 12/24V DC
- Key Override: Yes (Cylinder Purchased Separately)
- Body Dimensions: (D)98mm x (H)168.5mm x (W)16.5mm
- Faceplate Dimensions: (H):235mm x (W):24mm
- Pack Qty: 1
- Packaging: Boxed
- Item Reference: L23572
Available Stock: 18 Units
Delivery TimesIn most cases this item will be dispatched on the same day when ordered before 1pm.
You can expect to receive your order within 1-2 business days.
Delivery PricesOrders under £10.00 = £5.99
Orders between £10.00-100.00 = £4.49
Orders over £100.00 = Free Delivery
All orders are dispatched from within UK
Contact UsHere at THM we are dedicated to helping you find the product that's right for you. Feel free to contact us - we'll be happy to help.