ADAMS RITE 281 Series Double Magnet - Unmonitored
This high strength double magnet from Adams Rite's Armlock 281 range boasts a magnetic holding force of at least 510kg and it is suitable for use on outward opening aluminium, timber or steel doors. These magnets are fail unlocked and they are available as either monitored or non-monitored.
- Facilitates remote access and exit control of any aluminium, timber or steel door.
- Features clean aesthetics.
- Maintains a magnetic holding force of at least 510kg (1120 lbs) .
- Durability and low maintenance.
- To suit outward opening doors.
- Current Consumption: 0.96A at 12V DC & 0.48A at 24V DC
- Finish: Satin Anodised Aluminium
- Fitting: Surface
- Guarantee: 3 Year
- Handed: Outward Opening
- Holding Force: 510Kg / 1120Lbs Per Door
- Input Voltage: 12/24V DC
- Material: Aluminium
- Notes: Unmonitored
- Armature Dimensions: 16mm (D) x 61mm (H) x 160mm (L)
- Plate Dimentions: (W):160mm x (H):61mm x (D):16mm
- Magnet Dimensions: (D):40mm x (H):73mm x (L):532mm
- Pack Qty: 1
- Packaging: Boxed
- Item Reference: L6075
Available Stock: 2 Units
Delivery TimesIn most cases this item will be dispatched on the same day when ordered before 1pm.
You can expect to receive your order within 1-2 business days.
Delivery PricesOrders under £10.00 = £5.99
Orders between £10.00-100.00 = £4.49
Orders over £100.00 = Free Delivery
All orders are dispatched from within UK
Contact UsHere at THM we are dedicated to helping you find the product that's right for you. Feel free to contact us - we'll be happy to help.